Obtaining the green card by marriage In the United States:


PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR OBTAINING A GREEN CARD THROUGH MARRIAGE If you are married to an American citizen and want to move to the United States, forget about ESTA! You need a Green Card (permanent resident card). The green card, offering permanent residence to its holder, is very popular. Obtaining […]

Subscribe US Now